This trick work on pc.
For Google Chrome

Read here some  reasons why FaceBook lock your account.

1-FaceBook detected suspicious activity and has temporarily suspended your account due to security precaution.
2- FaceBook has detected your account as a spam or been reported for abuse.
3- FaceBook detected randomly different devices used in opening your Facebook account.
4-FaceBook detected that someone recently tried to log into your account from an unrecognized device or location.

So i am there on Fiverr help for unblock your   account very quickly.
I unblock Any type of your  blocked  account.Account open within 5 min.(some account is open within 5min) Click here check my gig on fiverr

If you want your account get back give me one chance and pay me only 5$ on fiverr
If you want don't pay me so i share my trick how to verify facebook account just unlock content and verify yourself..









Post a Comment

 
Top