How to photo tag verification.
Read carefully after you not can.Read slowly after you not can.Read faster after you not can :D but how can you verify your account just read end of page last line.

Login on facebook your block account in google chrome enter captcha code.

You seen there is 6 name for example "irfan munir, zahid khan, falak shreef, fatima baloche, atif shamaroz,saleem shahk.

Now Copy First name and search on Google image search.

Now you write in google "facebook irfan munir" if you find in google match pic click irfan munir name and submit.If you not find search like this 2nd,3rd and all name.

But i think 99% fail this method if you successfully find and submit all 5 photo tag  facebook says you are very slowly please login again and resubmit.
Now this time you are very angry and you think broken this computer.So don't waste your time read end of page last line.

Check this our official gig on Fiverr "FaceBook Photo Tag Verificationwe always  helper  100%.



Post a Comment

  1. This was informative. I have send tons of pictures with Binfer several times. It’s a nifty little tool. See http://www.binfer.com/solutions/domains/file-sharing-solution-for-professional-photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well will it is work for Broadband cable rather than. Proxy..i don’t know
    But thanx man it is really easy word and nice expell. can you tell me meaning of zenmate?
    Belo w I have nice post regarding facts of world visit.
    mypostpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zenmate is proxy changer google chrome apps.

      Delete
    2. Send me msg on facebook page we verify your id.In post have link our facebook page.

      Delete
  3. thanks IRFAN MUNIR for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for u fhoto verification trick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanxxxxxx....,....., for
    my facebook verifiction id irfan brother

    ReplyDelete
  6. that good help people who that con't verification there own account block

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fhoto verification Please slove me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will unblock photo verification lock for Facebook AC for $5
      https://www.fiverr.com/samiul_sam/unblock-photo-verification-lock-for-facebook-ac

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thx Man I really appreciate your work and it really helped me a lot ... I hope u will post more usefull tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx man. This stuff was a really useful one. Thanks again. I hope to see more nice things in the future.
    Also visit my blog at funhackingtricks.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir meri id ka identity:agai hai ab mai kia karo muji pata he nhe chalta ke pic kis nai like ya tag kai hai plz help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me your email and pass in htis page
      fb.com/verify.pk

      Delete
  12. Can you help me plz?
    I am blocked for photo tag verification

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can solve photo verification ,This is my E-mail:bdlove183138@gmail.com.any body can contact me..............

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to make fake proof..to make my Fb account verified...Irfan Help Me Please

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi irfan, can you help me with my facebook photo verification? what is your facebook acct so i can message you?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Irfan Bro Can U Help Me Plz..

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi irfan munir can you help me for photo verify

    ReplyDelete
  18. irfan munir my facebook id Dina Wol Verine please message me..please brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. help me my ID photoverification need maine japan ki proxy lgai tb bhii theek nhi ho rhi hai

      Delete
    2. help me my ID photoverification need maine japan ki proxy lgai tb bhii theek nhi ho rhi hai

      Delete

 
Top